Read the latest about Imagery clients and our perspective on the world.
Now Hiring: Account Manager← back
Job Title: Account Manager
Career Level: Intermediate
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Relevant Work Experience: 2-4 years of agency Account Management or similar experience
Imagery Marketing Group is seeking an Account Manager with superb communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple clients and projects without breaking a sweat; someone who enjoys a challenge and can help create solutions for a variety of B2B and B2C clients.
If you have experience managing projects from proposal to completion and enjoy collaborating with a team of marketing-focused individuals—including copy, design, web, production and account service folks—it might be fate. From rent-to-own to financial services, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients in an agency environment where camaraderie and creativity are valued.
What makes a great Account Manager at Imagery Marketing Group?
- Deep understanding of client’s business, products and services
- Genuine care for your client’s best interest—and the ability to develop and foster a professional relationship with said clients
- Ability to manage different clients and projects simultaneously—without missing deadlines
- Proactively plan-for-the-future for clients and their projects—ownership with your accounts
- Skilled written and oral communication—excellent note-taking so you can relay and interpret client needs/project scope to your team
- Comfortable with speaking up/asserting professional opinions during meetings
- Effective time-management—you must be able to keep meetings and teammates (and sometimes clients) on-task and productive
- A sense of humor for miscellaneous office pranks
Experience necessary to be an Account Manager at Imagery Marketing Group
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Communications or related field
- 2-4 years of experience as an Account Manager or similar position
- Practice with much of the above, “What makes a great AE at Imagery Marketing Group” checklist
- Experience working with clients in the retail industry and small- to medium-sized businesses
- Knowledge of Workamajig a plus, but any project management software experience a must
Imagery Marketing Group is a small, full-service agency located in St. Louis, Missouri, with a focus on the rent-to-own industry. We are the scrappy underdog, and proud of it.
Our core purpose is to provide our clients with reasoned, thoughtful solutions that work to move brands forward. We are a lean machine, with a tight, actionable focus on results. We want our clients to be satisfied, pleased, impressed—and we want to deliver the absolute best finished product our skilled team can provide.
- Healthcare, Dental & Vision insurance program
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) program
Imagery Marketing Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Send cover letter & resume to Imagery Marketing Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.